TomHatz

confirmed Abnormal Account & Proxy re-Login

9 posts in this topic

For the last 6 months, every time I start Mx5 at work or at home I get a message that my account is ABNORMAL and that I have to re-Login. Anybody knows why is that?

Also, at work I get a message to re-login to the company proxy.That it did not used to happen other than providing the proxy login info once every time I was upgrading Maxthon. Again, anyone know why is this happening, even though this could be just a change on the policy at work. But for the record this proxy re-login, it never happens when I use Internet explorer.

Current version of Maxthon is 5.2.6.1000.

Thank you.

1 person likes this

Hi TomHatz,

Sorry for the inconvenience. It's a known bug, the developer is still analyzing it. :)

Just now, BugSir006 said:

Hi TomHatz,

Sorry for the inconvenience. It's a known bug, the developer is still analyzing it. :)

just got it too, the worst part of it is that I don't have access to QA ... which should be available off line as requested for ages ! abnormal.jpg

9 minutes ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi -ody-,

Could you please try to access https://pc-newtab.maxthonimg.com/static/img/qcode-china.png

And press keyboard "Win+R" to enter "cmd", then enter "ping pc-newtab.maxthonimg.com", press "Enter" and send the screenshots to me. :)

of course but server is on again so it's worthless :

ping.jpg

3 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi @-ody-,

Please try to use another browser to access "https://pc-newtab.maxthon.com/".

maybe my reply was not clear  : it's no use to ping the server now since everything is okay again. 

29 minutes ago, -ody- said:

maybe my reply was not clear  : it's no use to ping the server now since everything is okay again. 

:Tears_of_Joy_Emoji_Icon_42x42:

1 person likes this

Any chance we be getting a solution to this issue any time issue

1 person likes this