QA keeps reseting

My QA keep reseting al deleting all my aved pages, it happends so often I don't even bother to customize it again, I've tried using symbaloo to replace it, but apparently that stopped working on mx4.4 ... 

I there a way to make maxthon and force to not delete my pages? XD

MaxthonSnap20181129110114.png

On 11/30/2018 at 0:20 AM, BugSir006 said:

Hi Eddy,

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is a known issue, having been reported to the dev team. The dev team is still working on it.

If you are convenient, please send your local backup data to me, we can help you restore it. :)

I dont have my full backup is not really worth saving the few pages I add, but most importanly, does the development team still working on the passkeeper resseting bug? :c 

On 12/1/2018 at 10:55 PM, EddyFicio said:

I dont have my full backup is not really worth saving the few pages I add, but most importanly, does the development team still working on the passkeeper resseting bug? :c 

Hi Eddy, yes, they are still working on this rare issue of Passkeeper. The backup function has been added to uu.me. If you run into this rare issue, you can recover it by accessing uu.me>Passkeeper>Check backup>Recover.

Backup.jpg

19 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi Eddy, yes, they are still working on this rare issue of Passkeeper. The backup function has been added to uu.me. If you run into this rare issue, you can recover it by accessing uu.me>Passkeeper>Check backup>Recover.

Backup.jpg

That's how I've been recovering my passwords, but it's rare if the latest backup has all my passwords saved! XD I still insist that would be great if from the passkeeper you could export your passwords in an encrypted file or html, to restore it in case of the uu.me server is down or something XD 

Thanks for clarification! <3

Archived