Download Dropdown

Alpha07

22 hours ago, Alians07 said:

Problems:

Download Save to: Option doesn't remember last folder

Download Save to: Dropdown only shows 3 locations. Missing last folder used as well.

Quite annoying.

Whay version (installorportable)are you using? I usetheportable now and do not see anydropdown in the download dialog.  It has a link yhat calls the Windows savedialog to change location if that's different from the last used lovation already showing in the download dialog.

Are you downloading a file or saving the current webpageoraPDF? These operations arenot "download" operations, since the objects are already  on your computer.

Anyway,I'mpuzzled ...

<<SL>>

42 minutes ago, SnowLeopard said:

Whay version (installorportable)are you using? I usetheportable now and do not see anydropdown in the download dialog.  It has a link yhat calls the Windows savedialog to change location if that's different from the last used lovation already showing in the download dialog.

Are you downloading a file or saving the current webpageoraPDF? These operations arenot "download" operations, since the objects are already  on your computer.

Anyway,I'mpuzzled ...

Install version beta_5.2.6.600, OS Win7Prof x32 and x64. In the drop-down list displays no more than three entries.

mx_droplist.jpg

Thank you gudkov,

Also, like mentioned before, it doesn't save last used folder target/address as default. So if I have to download multiple files and save them to another specific folder, I have to assign that folder each and every time. This was not an issue with previous versions.

5 hours ago, gudkov said:

Install version beta_5.2.6.600, OS Win7Prof x32 and x64. In the drop-down list displays no more than three entries.

mx_droplist.jpg

OK, I neo let you change it or nit thever noticed that; I always use the "Browse" link to the right of the path field.  It always opens a windows dialog with the last-used path selected and lets you change it or hit the "Save" (now renamed) button.

<<SL>>

3 hours ago, SnowLeopard said:

OK, I neo let you change it or nit thever noticed that; I always use the "Browse" link to the right of the path field.  It always opens a windows dialog with the last-used path selected and lets you change it or hit the "Save" (now renamed) button.

This is a bug and it requires fix, and not a search for ways to get around it.

16 minutes ago, gudkov said:

Partially fixed in  5.2.6.1000. Same  do not save more than 3 location, but last location remembered.

it seems that a new configuration line has been included in ".... \ Public \ Downloader \ dlConfig.ini", precisely to remember the last 3 localilzations.
What I do not understand now is that they are saved then more than 3 in that file, if they can not be accessed

Even so, it no is still possible to erase the location.
There are still translations to be finished ..

snap_screen_20181122152905.png

16 hours ago, gudkov said:

It became impossible to delete the path from the list.

Hi gudkov,

Thank you for your feedback. Reported to the product team as a bug.

16 hours ago, pantantrollo said:

There are still translations to be finished

Hi pantantrollo,

Will update the language files in the next release. :wink:

• 4 weeks later...

Archived