Maxthon doesn't ask to save password on this website

Hi

When I enter my credentials, mx5 doesn't offer to save password.

https://www.petticoat-selfservice.co.uk/live/Portal/index.xsp?

btw, after entering password, there's a 2 step verification, so after that I need to enter another password which is a birthday date. If you can, please fix this so it can save two passwords

15 hours ago, CorbanWolf said:

Hi

When I enter my credentials, mx5 doesn't offer to save password.

https://www.petticoat-selfservice.co.uk/live/Portal/index.xsp?

btw, after entering password, there's a 2 step verification, so after that I need to enter another password which is a birthday date. If you can, please fix this so it can save two passwords

I have two-step username/password combus save - originally done in Mx4, but it wurks in Mx5;s Passkeeper.  I think a technique to save your multistep username/PW1/PW2 could be to enter the info for the first form, then right-click one of the fields and  user "Save Form" BEFORE pressing RETURN.  Repeat for suceeding forms.  I don't know if the later forms will auto-fill, but right-click in a data field and choosing "Fill Form should walk you yhrough the logon.

That's my theurt.  Let me know if it works or not.

<<sl>>

8 hours ago, SnowLeopard said:

I have two-step username/password combus save - originally done in Mx4, but it wurks in Mx5;s Passkeeper.  I think a technique to save your multistep username/PW1/PW2 could be to enter the info for the first form, then right-click one of the fields and  user "Save Form" BEFORE pressing RETURN.  Repeat for suceeding forms.  I don't know if the later forms will auto-fill, but right-click in a data field and choosing "Fill Form should walk you yhrough the logon.

That's my theurt.  Let me know if it works or not.

<<sl>>

Tried, doesn't work. I checked passkeeper and this page is not listed as an exclusion, so I don't know why it's not working

the correct login to this website starts with two capital letters, then only digits, i tried login with random letters, it asks to save password, but when i enter numbers it doesn't i think maxnote doesn't ask to save password if many letter are in login, sounds stupid but that's how it looks for me

Archived