Website not deleting

Alpha07

I have this website that always appears when I start typing matching characters like any other website. 

I want to get rid of this website suggestion but I can't. This website is not in favorites or anywhere. I have cleared my cache and everything. 

If I logout and use maxthon, but if I login and use maxthon it reappears. So it is basically attached to my account. If I do a fresh install on a completely new desktop and login into my MX account, it reappears. 

Where is this website stored? It is stored somewhere on MX cloud. Help figure this out please

6 hours ago, Alians07 said:

I have this website that always appears when I start typing matching characters like any other website. 

I want to get rid of this website suggestion but I can't. This website is not in favorites or anywhere. I have cleared my cache and everything. 

If I logout and use maxthon, but if I login and use maxthon it reappears. So it is basically attached to my account. If I do a fresh install on a completely new desktop and login into my MX account, it reappears. 

Where is this website stored? It is stored somewhere on MX cloud. Help figure this out please

Hi Alians07,

Could you provide a screenshot of this issue?

Did you clear the "address bar history"?

address bar history.png

On 11/7/2018 at 2:26 AM, BugSir006 said:

Hi Alians07,

Could you provide a screenshot of this issue?

Did you clear the "address bar history"?

address bar history.png

Yeah, I can't use built-in screenshot. Address bar dropdown disappears. 

About your screenshot, I basically

• checked all those boxes
  • removed the maxthon from everywhere on the disk
  • cleaned temp folder
  • cleaned internet history from other browsers
  • used ccleaner

so pretty much everything, I even checked my favorites ....nowhere I could find this website's trace and yet it still pop up under address bar suggestion. 

Archived