Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chantao

MX5 - Android - my researches

7 posts in this topic

Meanwhile, the PC version is so good that I prefer only MX5. But I've always had trouble with the Android because I have a Lenovo B phone. Probably this is a lame crutch, because whenever I have saved 3 notes, MX hangs up.

So I went to mostly use the guest account, so I did not log in. Then I uninstall uumail. At Adblog, I do not accept unobtrusive advertising either. In apps, I have to manually clean the cache again manually. And if nothing else helps: delete browser data. Then you just have to confirm the data guidelines again 4x and on it goes. Sometimes I have no patience, but without login, so guest, it is actually quite fast and who needs MX - notes, if he rages and searches through the www? Hey man, do not you have memory in your brain?

I have created this thread here so that I may be able to communicate with other users who can already present research results.

On 11/3/2018 at 10:03 PM, Chantao said:

Meanwhile, the PC version is so good that I prefer only MX5. But I've always had trouble with the Android because I have a Lenovo B phone. Probably this is a lame crutch, because whenever I have saved 3 notes, MX hangs up.

Hi Chantao,

I tried this issue on my end but haven't reproduced. Could you let me know the version number of your browser? It will be great if you could send a video of this issue to me.

MX5.2.3.3236_com.mx.browser.apk and after creating a new folder and adding three files nothing more happens and then a pop-up "browser does not stop or wait?" I do not know now how I should make a video of it.

2 hours ago, Chantao said:

MX5.2.3.3236_com.mx.browser.apk and after creating a new folder and adding three files nothing more happens and then a pop-up "browser does not stop or wait?" I do not know now how I should make a video of it.

Hi Chantao,

Thank you for your reply. The latest version is v5.2.3.3238, please try to update. 

Yes, I had already tried this version even before it was officially distributed (via https://maxthon-web-browser-fast.de.aptoide.com/) where you can not find it now. I also tried "old" versions, but always the same. I think it's on my Android7 phone, the LenovoB is getting used to it.

16 hours ago, Chantao said:

Yes, I had already tried this version even before it was officially distributed (via https://maxthon-web-browser-fast.de.aptoide.com/) where you can not find it now. I also tried "old" versions, but always the same. I think it's on my Android7 phone, the LenovoB is getting used to it.

Cannot reproduce. If you can send some screenshots or a short video to me, I will forward to the dev team. 

BugSir: Now I have a new state-of-the-art mobile and the MX is new and state-of-the-art