No 'forward' button in browser

dagoz

34 minutes ago, dagoz said:

Why can't I go forward a page in the browser?

Luckily I can if I use a different browser

I have no difficulty going FOEWARD to a page in Mx5, but this is only uperative for pages previously visited in the same sessionof ANY browser.  The forward button has no record of a page not visited in the current session.  For such pages you must click a link after which you will be able to return to it with the forward or backward buttons depending on where the current page falls in the current session's pages sequence.

<<SL>>

Or in a simpler way, it's only available if there is a page to go forward to.

Also if you're using an older version of MX5, the designers had the great idea of hiding the forward button until it was actually able to be used.

If you're still having issues in that you are using a current version, and you have gone back through the tab history and it still doesn't show, then there's a problem.

Current version MX5.2.4.1200 on a Windows 10 PC

Before I explain my problem I will explain why it occurs. I cannot use my right hand due to a neurological condition and I use a Logitech G300S mouse in left-handed mode with buttons set to BACK and FORWARD on webpages.

I was on the following site https://www.netflix.com/title/80189221 and I accidentally pressed the BACK button, but I could not go FORWARD to the page I had been on previously. This happens every so often, but I can go forward on Google Chrome.

Please fix the Forward button Maxthon

1 hour ago, dagoz said:

Current version MX5.2.4.1200 on a Windows 10 PC

Before I explain my problem I will explain why it occurs. I cannot use my right hand due to a neurological condition and I use a Logitech G300S mouse in left-handed mode with buttons set to BACK and FORWARD on webpages.

I was on the following site https://www.netflix.com/title/80189221 and I accidentally pressed the BACK button, but I could not go FORWARD to the page I had been on previously. This happens every so often, but I can go forward on Google Chrome.

Please fix the Forward button Maxthon

I am running portable 5.2.4.1200 version now and the forward button works as it should.  OS os Win7x64 Enterprise.

I had some experience using Logitech mice  on a Mac.  Have you verified the kep mapping for your mouse, if it has this capacity?

<<SL>>

Archived