5.2.6.300 Beta - EnableSafetyInspection

certainly interesting translation - english it may be - understandable it is not - why the hell they dont ask english speakers to translate is beyond me - they seem to have abandoned Crowlin or whatever its called - like everything else they have the mindset that they know best

shame of it is they do not 

Tony     -  Vivaldi 4 on Windows 10 64Bit

Reading the tip, it sounds like the "protect desktop icon" option has been bundled into this "security" option along with default browser check and some others that i don't quite understand.

But that's just based on deciphering the Chinglish description.

20 hours ago, pantantrollo said:

What does this new feature do?

Hi pantantrollo,

Thank you for your feedback. This issue has been reported to the dev team.

19 hours ago, karajan said:

I got this the attached note is as it appears, i don't think this is new but i guess this is a bad translation for the current version; i use portable MX5.2.6.300

This version has been re-uploaded.

9 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

This version has been re-uploaded.

Ummm what now? Updated because of one bad translation?

So what about all the other languages that haven't had their language files updated? Even en-GB, which is 99% the same as en-US, doesn't even have these strings.

Whoever has designed the workflow for organising updates/translation integration needs to go back to the drawing board.

MaxthonSnap20181026235116.png

On 10/26/2018 at 9:03 PM, 7twenty said:

Ummm what now? Updated because of one bad translation?

So what about all the other languages that haven't had their language files updated? Even en-GB, which is 99% the same as en-US, doesn't even have these strings.

Whoever has designed the workflow for organising updates/translation integration needs to go back to the drawing board.

On 10/26/2018 at 0:32 AM, pantantrollo said:

Well, in the re-uploaded file, only two language files have been changed (apart from two .dll), the files en-us.lng and zh-cn.lng, the others are identical.

Hi 7twenty and pantantrollo,

Thank you all for your feedback. This issue has been reported to the dev team as a bug, the dev team re-uploaded this version for improving the pre-startup and the downloading issues. 

Archived