BugSir006

MX5 PC Beta release 5.2.6.300

4 posts in this topic

Hey Maxers, 

Welcome to having a try of the brand new release!

Version 5.2.6.300

For the full release note and changelog: click here

Also available on Maxthon's official website

http://www.maxthon.com/mx5/beta/

Happy browser and leave your comment!

2 people like this

+ IE downloader is available in download manager

seems to be a hidden feature - not jumping out for me

2 people like this

Mozilla have also recently introduced the (local) recommendation of extensions based on where you've been. I'm not a fan of that 'feature' because I find it somewhat invasive.

On an unrelated note, I was previously told Blink was going to see an update however it has not materialised in this version. I thought the switch to Chromium Embedded Framework was made to make those updates easier...

2 people like this

21 minutes ago, bricky149 said:

Mozilla have also recently introduced the (local) recommendation of extensions based on where you've been. I'm not a fan of that 'feature' because I find it somewhat invasive.

On an unrelated note, I was previously told Blink was going to see an update however it has not materialised in this version. I thought the switch to Chromium Embedded Framework was made to make those updates easier...

well remembered on the new core - was it not said it would be in the next beta - well this is that beta as far as i can see - ahhh well - jam tomorrow as the saying goes

EDIT and apologies [or sort of]

the new core was sometime soon according to Jeff so we can all get a bit older and greyer whilst we wait

the offline QA was what i was thinking of - that was going to be included after their october holiday - granted it did not say which year so we may have to wait for the next october holiday or the one after that or the .......... 

3 people like this