Maxthon crash or freezes in sub process

Hello, Maxthon 5.2.5.1000 presents after a few minutes of use a stability, one of the sub processes maxthon.exe (14928) as you can see in the attached image, presents some problem and makes it impossible to use the browser, the tabs are trying to update the content, when trying browse some other site, do not upload. I am able to use Maxthon after manually closing the subprocess maxthon.exe (14928) with problem. Another problem, when I exit Maxthon, the mouse and the entire Windows system is slow until the browser is fully closed. These problems occur about 90 days ago. I use Maxthon portable. Thank you.

ScreenShot_2018.10.19_101542.png

I returned.
Problem returned when activating the Adblock Plus extension and after updating EasyList in the extension settings.
Returned the instability and subprocess presenting excessive consumption of memory and processor, returned the problem, see the image of the topic.
I believe that problem is in the Adblock Plus extension, I will do the removal and installation of the extension and analyze what will result.
Thank you.

Archived