favorites drag and drop

soli21

Hi,

so I have problem with drag'n'drop. I can't just drag one of my fav to folder but i have to check it then click 'move to' then choose folder. I know I had that issue since Ive started using mx5 (more than 1 year ago, updating every second update). Sometimes (i dont know why) I can drag only one fav to folder but after this drag'n'drop become unavailable. That's what happened 10min ago. Now, I decided to download lastest version of mx portable but from the begining drag'n'drop was unavailable.

Can anyone have an idea why it's happen?

When was working was with blue rectangle like on 2nd pic, now it looks like this (1st pic):

MaxthonSnap20181016153238.png

MaxthonSnap20181016154742.png

hm, I discovered few minutes ago that drag'n'drop works but.. 1) I can move one fav from main folder/my files to the another subfolder. After this it wont works but F5 really helps. 2) I cant move d'n'd from subfolder to the main folder. 3) I can drag from subfolder to another subfolder as many times as many fav's I have. So it looks like the culprit is in main folder.

I didnt figure it out earlier because usually I'm changing from main to subfolder, not between subfolders.

ASR_03 2018-10-17 09.23.avi

Archived