MX 5.2.5.1000 Update and installation issues

Scatman

The update service not work. After install a new version with the old installed, the system show me the dialog boxes as the screenshot link added in this post. Mx5 don't run. I solve the problem using an advanced uninstaller software and a clean installation. MX 5.2.5.1000

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1c0NWF7Bpfz6Y7hVCNnYfi7Ai2_pXffqb/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nzxRaG6WZzMTX7tBJ_7OlePTHoxAPb3w/view?usp=sharing

System spec: Windows 7 home premium x64 ITA, 8gb ddr3 ram, cpu AMD athlon II x2 260, SSD disk Sandisk 128gb, 

Hi BugSir006,

Of course, whenever I install a new version of Maxthon, I've always done it by installing the new version on the old one, without any problems, but with the latest build i have the problem described in my previous post. Windows show me a message error as in the first image, the mx5 icon become blank,and the software it does not start. imagining that it was only a icon link problem I try to go to the destination folder, but the system show me access error as in the second image attached. For use Maxthon again, then i used an advanced uninstaller for remove any traces of installation. After this, i can install and use maxthon normally.

Scuse me for my english, i'm italian :D

• 1 month later...

Good Morning, dear BugSir with the new version of Maxthone i have the same problem of the old version. I attached a video that explain the problem. Please give me an answer soon. Thanks 

Previous bug : whenever I install a new version of Maxthon, I've always done it by installing the new version on the old one, without any problems, but with the latest build i have the problem described in my previous post. Windows show me a message error as in the first image, the mx5 icon become blank,and the software it does not start. imagining that it was only a icon link problem I try to go to the destination folder, but the system show me access error 

Maxthon_issue.webm

Archived