Why no Block Third Party cookies option?

7twenty

After it was pointed out in another thread that Maxthon no longer has the option to Block third party cookies I thought i'd ask the question, why?

I don't think there's another browser out there that doesn't have that option. And MX4 had it available.

What's the story?

On 10/13/2018 at 7:34 AM, 7twenty said:

After it was pointed out in another thread that Maxthon no longer has the option to Block third party cookies I thought i'd ask the question, why?

I don't think there's another browser out there that doesn't have that option. And MX4 had it available.

What's the story?

Hi 7twenty,

Could you please send a screenshot of this option of Maxthon 4 to me? I will forward to the dev team.

5 hours ago, Magdalene said:

The cookie blocking option is still in MX5 at "Settings/ Privacy and Content/ Privacy"

Not for third party cookies only. Disabling the current setting means all cookies are disabled on all sites. This means options like stay logged in, site modifications (colour schemes or layout), location details etc. are lost when closing the page.

9 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Could you please send a screenshot of this option of Maxthon 4 to me? I will forward to the dev team.

MaxthonSnap20181016090142.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived