Error 2 of mx5.2.5.1000 version

Toros

Hello
I found 2 bugs in a newly released version 5.2.5.1000.
1- The translation was not coming out empty box. But now it's corrected. In general, the small box to make the round is not good I think it should do a separate tab.
Copying and pasting text is laborious.

2- Maxthon restores itself when opening links like https://oload.cc/f/x39RY8HzYxc/FBI.S01E01.TR.WEB-DL-www.derinport.in.devrimow.avi# 

Program kapanıyor.  Eski sürümü yükledim, bu linkte kitlenme olmadı. Bu benden mi kaynaklanıyor yoksa herkeste böyle mi? 
Win 10 kullanıyorum 

21 minutes ago, Toros said:

Hello
I found 2 bugs in a newly released version 5.2.5.1000.
1- The translation was not coming out empty box. But now it's corrected. In general, the small box to make the round is not good I think it should do a separate tab.
Copying and pasting text is laborious.

2- Maxthon restores itself when opening links like https://oload.cc/f/x39RY8HzYxc/FBI.S01E01.TR.WEB-DL-www.derinport.in.devrimow.avi# 

Program kapanıyor.  Eski sürümü yükledim, bu linkte kitlenme olmadı. Bu benden mi kaynaklanıyor yoksa herkeste böyle mi? 
Win 10 kullanıyorum 

I don't see whay I think you are describing, but Ijust get BLANK white pages, no web page content at all displayed.  No error message occurs either.  And REFRESH does not correct the blank page.

<<SL>>

12 hours ago, Toros said:

Find the databases folder in %appdata%\maxthon5\users\[your_account_name or guest]\ and delete/rename it.

Something in there is causing the crash. I'm not sure exactly what the folder is for, but some various website data.

Using the clean website-related data option from the clear browsing data doesn't seem to fix the problem.

10 hours ago, 7twenty said:

This is an interesting one. Tested on a clean portable and the site works fine. But when tested on my main version, MX crashed.

So there's something going on that is causing it to happen.

<div id="inner-editor"></div>
29/5000
Yes, that should be why.

9 hours ago, 7twenty said:

Find the databases folder in %appdata%\maxthon5\users\[your_account_name or guest]\ and delete/rename it.

Something in there is causing the crash. I'm not sure exactly what the folder is for, but some various website data.

Using the clean website-related data option from the clear browsing data doesn't seem to fix the problem.

Let me try. Thank you

Archived