Site icons update errors

KoTTT

3 minutes ago, BugSir006 said:

Confirmed bug.

confirmed - what you really mean is that you have confirmed the bug that was a confirmation of the same bug that has been around since Adam was a lad

this just goes to show that the devs ignore all bug reports until someone shouts enough or they fix the bug by chance

bug reporting is joke - always has been

Tony     -  Vivaldi 4 on Windows 10 64Bit

1 minute ago, Tony said:

confirmed - what you really mean is that you have confirmed the bug that was a confirmation of the same bug that has been around since Adam was a lad

this just goes to show that the devs ignore all bug reports until someone shouts enough or they fix the bug by chance

The dev team has fixed many bugs, and the changelog will be updated when releasing the new version. Every bug has the priority, this issue won't be fixed at the top priority, but the dev team will fix it as soon as possible after solving the crash and freeze issue. Thanks for your understanding in advance.

On 10/13/2018 at 11:10 AM, No.1MaxthonFan said:

I've been complaining about this for a very long time but it has fallen on deaf ears so maybe one of these days it will be fixed, but don't hold your breath

3 minutes ago, BugSir006 said:

The dev team has fixed many bugs, and the changelog will be updated when releasing the new version. Every bug has the priority, this issue won't be fixed at the top priority, but the dev team will fix it as soon as possible after solving the crash and freeze issue. Thanks for your understanding in advance.

i quote No1 above - this bug has been known about for years - certainly the life of MX5 - it has been reported on a regular basis with little or no comment from the ever changing bugsirs - it has been confirmed in the past by the bugsirs and you now confirm it again

we are only discussing this bug - if you want a list of other bugs - spelling mistakes - UI errors that have been reported over time that have been given NO PRIORITY what so ever then search the board

i and many others can also give examples of features that have been requested that have been ignored just as those same people can give examples of 'features' that the devs have added that no one wants or uses

so no issue is important other than the ones the devs think are - as a question - what crash and freeze issues - the board is not alive with reports of this

18 minutes ago, Tony said:

i and many others can also give examples of features that have been requested that have been ignored just as those same people can give examples of 'features' that the devs have added that no one wants or uses

By the way, this is a very good idea - you need to create something like "key changes", but only on the part of users. It is necessary to create an appropriate thread and make it in the cap forum. And it turns out the key issues "smeared" on selected topics, and then go to the archive and they are forgotten. When there is a clear list of everything that a simple user wants and the developer has not fulfilled-there is no turning away!!! :p

16 minutes ago, Tony said:

i quote No1 above - this bug has been known about for years - certainly the life of MX5 - it has been reported on a regular basis with little or no comment from the ever changing bugsirs - it has been confirmed in the past by the bugsirs and you now confirm it again

This issue surely has been confirmed two months ago, I just want to let @KoTTT know, so I told him or her this is a confirmed bug. Am I wrong for that?

17 minutes ago, Tony said:

we are only discussing this bug - if you want a list of other bugs - spelling mistakes - UI errors that have been reported over time that have been given NO PRIORITY what so ever then search the board

39 minutes ago, Tony said:

I disagree the bug reporting is a joke, so I said the dev team has fixed many bugs and wants to let users know that Maxthon dev team takes the users' feedback at the top priority, that is why I am here.

23 minutes ago, Tony said:

We surely know that we have many bugs stay there, it needs to be fixed one by one. The Romans wasn't built in a day.

26 minutes ago, Tony said:

so no issue is important other than the ones the devs think are - as a question - what crash and freeze issues - the board is not alive with reports of this

Except for the forum, we also have other feedback channels, such as email feedback. Please be patient.

7 minutes ago, Sergey_K said:

By the way, this is a very good idea - you need to create something like "key changes", but only on the part of users. It is necessary to create an appropriate thread and make it in the cap forum. And it turns out the key issues "smeared" on selected topics, and then go to the archive and they are forgotten. When there is a clear list of everything that a simple user wants and the developer has not fulfilled-there is no turning away!!! :p

Sure you can, I will forward to the dev team.

6 minutes ago, BugSir006 said:

This issue surely has been confirmed two months ago,

i cannot be bothered to search back - 2 months? - if you said 2 years that this bug has been around you would be nearer the mark

1 minute ago, BugSir006 said:

I don't sure the previous BugSir, but I received this issue two months ago from email feedback.

and with respect thats part of the problem - users here have long memories of the history of bugs and requests - the bugsirs are ever changing and it seems users requests and/or comments are conveniently forgotten when people move on at Maxthon - that [surely] should not happen - you must have more than a word of mouth system for bugs that can be referred to 

Archived