Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chantao

resolved Quick Access - remove banner

6 posts in this topic

And I have this question: how do you get that thing up forever? (Please look at picture). I already have the extension.

thethingabove.png

7 hours ago, Chantao said:

And I have this question: how do you get that thing up forever? (Please look at picture). I already have the extension.

thethingabove.png

SeetheUP-ARROWonthe right? Clickit and it'sgone- worksforme.Mx5.2.5.600; Win7 64bit.

Well and a few minutes later it's back. (See the arrow up, hahahaha .................:Ghost_Emoji_42x42:

1 hour ago, Chantao said:

Well and a few minutes later it's back. (See the arrow up, hahahaha .................:Ghost_Emoji_42x42:

Not for me - once gone, it stays gone.  It may come back once when I start a new version.  It doesn't bother me enough to even determine if it comes back only with clean runs or if it's every first run of a version including overwrite first runs.  [Note, this is for portable versions.]

<<SL>>

8 hours ago, Chantao said:

Did you check "delete other website-related data"?

MaxthonSnap20181010113710.png

Exactly, I did that. Thank you very much, BugSir :5884970a7da3a_1::100:And now the mx5.2.5.600-beta is again the browser of the millennium. :beers::bouquet: