S1v

[BUG] [PC] [5.2.4.xxx+] Can not login through proxy

11 posts in this topic

On 5.2.4.xxx,5.2.5.xxx:

Can not login through proxy, always show "Your account is abnormal" dialog.

All is working fine with 5.2.3.xxx or previous versions.

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/2/2018 at 5:01 PM, S1v said:

On 5.2.4.xxx,5.2.5.xxx:

Can not login through proxy, always show "Your account is abnormal" dialog.

All is working fine with 5.2.3.xxx or previous versions.

 

Hi S1v,

Thank you for your feedback. Have reported to the dev team. :wink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi S1v,

Are you still experiencing the issue? Does it have the error code?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, sercherry said:

same error v5.2.5.4000

Could you send the proxy info to me? It will be used only in the test.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I also experiencing the issue. Cannot login, synchronize through corporate proxy. Last working version is 5.2.3.5000. There isn't error code. Only appear:  "Your account is abnormal".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, sp3tuf said:

I also experiencing the issue. Cannot login, synchronize through corporate proxy. Last working version is 5.2.3.5000. There isn't error code. Only appear:  "Your account is abnormal".

That error sounds familiar.  In the last few versions of portable Maxthon, when using a prior UserData, I wouls see an error message dialog with that error and "LOGON: and "LATER" buttons.  At first I hesitated, thinking it might ve a virus.  But eventually, I ignored the dialog, but renamed UserData as a backup and did a clean run with a new login and sync.  That ckeared the dialog and it hasn't occurred again.

However, I didn't connect this message with a proxy, which is "Use IE setting".

                                   <<SL>>

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello @S1v@sercherry, @sp3tuf ,

The developer has written a dll for testing this issue.

1. Close the browser.

2. Open the installation path, find the folder "Maxthon5">"Bin", backup the file "MxHttpRq.dll", then use the attached file to replace it.

3. Launch Dbgview.

4. Launch the browser, try to log in your browser account.

5. If you still experience the issue, please save the log from Dbgview and send it to me. :Smiling_Face_Emoji_with_Blushed_Cheeks_42x42:

 

MxHttpRq.dll

Dbgview.exe

QQ截图20181206112232.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After replacing  "MxHttpRq.dll" - "No internet connection - error code:6". Cannot login to Maxthon account.

Tested on Maxthon portable 5.2.5.4000.

Przechwytywanie.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, sp3tuf said:

After replacing  "MxHttpRq.dll" - "No internet connection - error code:6". Cannot login to Maxthon account.

Tested on Maxthon portable 5.2.5.4000.

Przechwytywanie.PNG

Could you please send the log to me?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites