Chantao

request I have not given up my dream yet

5 posts in this topic

My dream is that someday, if you have the Bookmarks in alphabetical order in Maxnote, the alphabet will appear on the displayed favorites bar as well. MX4 could do it and the first versions of MX5 were able to do it. Why can not the new ones have been around for a long time? My second dream would be: When is it finally time again? And as long as it is not time: Mozilla (and everyone else) can do it.

1 person likes this

Seconded, @Chantao:)

Even though I keep my MaxNote Favorites nice and tidy, my Favorites Bar has become something of a mess.  You'd think Maxthon would use the same ordering mechanism in all places.  (It's also disconcerting to save a favorite from the MaxNote icon in the address bar and have to navigate through folders that are in a different, non-alphabetical order than they are in MaxNote:  :()

That's why I always sort right away, Pedant. The whole life is just an improvisation anyway.

On 10/1/2018 at 3:41 AM, Chantao said:

That's why I always sort right away, Pedant. The whole life is just an improvisation anyway.

I do the same thing.  I just wish my sort-order choices would get remembered across devices (and in different places, like the Favorites Bar and Sidebar and Add to Favorites dropdown.

If the MX could "umlaute" when exporting the html favorites, then you could always pull the favorites to Chrome and sort everything with Supersorter, but when it comes back we have ü for ü and so on.