5.2.5.500 Beta - Russian location

caligula73

OK, they will need help with this:

• "Программа улучшения качества" instead of "Участвовать в программе улучшения качества ПО"
  • "Используется по умолчанию" instead of "Maxthon используется как браузер по умолчанию"

When the valantry on Crowdin translate the terms they don't see UI.

• 2 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, caligula73 said:

!!! V 5.2.5.1000 - the problem is not solved :Angry_Devil_Emoji_Icon_42x42:

OK, let's try again:

• "Программа улучшения качества" instead of "Участвовать в программе улучшения качества ПО"
  • "Используется по умолчанию" instead of "Maxthon используется как браузер по умолчанию"

@BugSir006

@MaxthonJeff

Hi A.S.,

Thank you for reminding. 

11 hours ago, A.S. said:

"Программа улучшения качества" instead of "Участвовать в программе улучшения качества ПО"

Will be fixed as soon as possible.

11 hours ago, A.S. said:

@BugSir006

This issue has been fixed. If you still experience the issue please send a screenshot to me. :wink:

13 hours ago, A.S. said:

OK, let's try again:

This translation is too shortened. It'll be OK:

• "Программа улучшения качества ПО" instead of "Участвовать в программе улучшения качества ПО"
  • "Maxthon используется по умолчанию" instead of "Maxthon используется как браузер по умолчанию"

I also made necessary changes on Crowdin and sent translation to Xihu.

39 minutes ago, zork said:

This translation is too shortened. It'll be OK:

• "Программа улучшения качества ПО" instead of "Участвовать в программе улучшения качества ПО"
  • "Maxthon используется по умолчанию" instead of "Maxthon используется как браузер по умолчанию"

I also made necessary changes on Crowdin and sent translation to Xihu.

Fixed in the next version. :wink:

Archived