Hi and bye

imp

I have been using Maxthon since summer of '07 (for over 11 years!) and I think it's time to say goodbye.

It has become too unstable. It crashes regularly, I have to F5 A LOT because pages often just don't load correctly the first time, forcing me to refresh them in order to see them properly. 

My question being: is it possible to take all my bookmarks and stored passwords to Chrome or will I have to enter everything manually?

13 hours ago, imp said:

I have been using Maxthon since summer of '07 (for over 11 years!) and I think it's time to say goodbye.

It has become too unstable. It crashes regularly, I have to F5 A LOT because pages often just don't load correctly the first time, forcing me to refresh them in order to see them properly. 

My question being: is it possible to take all my bookmarks and stored passwords to Chrome or will I have to enter everything manually?

Sorry to hear about that.. last update is  stable here 

use the export tool :

tool.jpg

sigmax2.png

3 hours ago, imp said:

It's buggy as hell. I have to refresh pages constantly in order to see them properly.

Clearly you have a problem on your end. It's definitely not a widespread issue or a problem with the browser.

I'd start with cleaning cache/website data, then cookies if that doesn't work. Failing that a re-install. Or even better test with portable.

But if you have made your decision, then favourites can be exported as noted above. All other data can't, at least not that i'm aware of.

On 2018-09-24 at 0:14 PM, imp said:

I experienced this only after using Privacy Eraser 

See attached picture how this discussion forum looks like after page is opened the first time after Privacy Eraser was used.

1.jpg

Archived