Resizing window

Hi, 

Why can't i re-size maxthon less than a certain size? Is there any way that i can reduce the size of the maxthon browser to my desirable size? not sure why u locked it up at that size.

Attached both the images for ur reference. max size and min size. I want to reduce less that that window size. please let mek now how to do that.

Thanks,

Sarath

full size.JPG

sized.JPG

6 hours ago, tammasarath said:

Hi, 

Why can't i re-size maxthon less than a certain size? Is there any way that i can reduce the size of the maxthon browser to my desirable size? not sure why u locked it up at that size.

Attached both the images for ur reference. max size and min size. I want to reduce less that that window size. please let mek now how to do that.

Thanks,

Sarath

full size.JPG

sized.JPG

The min-width of yhe address box is set to 300dip which means 3 1/8 in. (about 7.9 cm).  That is the major part of the width, but MainMenu, tool icond and navigation icons add some width.  As a practical matter a 3+-inch address bar is already not lomg enough yo display many URLs.

If you're not concerned with practicality, you could edit some of the css files in the IMain.dat file to create a skin that lets you go narrower,  But you'll have to learn by doing; I don't think I've seen any skins that do this.

<<SL>>

Archived