Changing account email

Hello all. I have been using Maxthon since it was called MyIE2 and recommend it to everyone.

This is a basic problem but I cannot seem to find a way to change my account email. I was using version 4 and loved it but under an old email. Now I have upgraded to the latest version and cannot sign in to change my email. Tried to sign in with the old email but it says it doesn't exist any more! Maybe I'm blind but cannot find a way to access my account info to change it as the old email doesn't exist anymore. I have managed to sign into Maxnote with the new email and redownloaded the latest version via the Maxnote window hoping it would recognise me under the new email, but going to sign in...up pops the old email! Grrr, LOL.

Help please. Thankyou.

On 9/16/2018 at 10:21 AM, gardenscribe77 said:

Hello all. I have been using Maxthon since it was called MyIE2 and recommend it to everyone.

This is a basic problem but I cannot seem to find a way to change my account email. I was using version 4 and loved it but under an old email. Now I have upgraded to the latest version and cannot sign in to change my email. Tried to sign in with the old email but it says it doesn't exist any more! Maybe I'm blind but cannot find a way to access my account info to change it as the old email doesn't exist anymore. I have managed to sign into Maxnote with the new email and redownloaded the latest version via the Maxnote window hoping it would recognise me under the new email, but going to sign in...up pops the old email! Grrr, LOL.

Help please. Thankyou.

Hi,

Could you please send your account to me?

Old email account. 

Archived