Looking for the Author of RoboForm Lite

BugSir006

This extension last updated on 10/23/2014, and it is not available for the latest Maxthon 5, the dev team has helped solve this issue, would you like to update it? If you don't contact us in two weeks, we will remove it from Maxthon extension center and upload by our official account.

If you can reach this author please help let him/her know. Thank you! :Smiling_Face_Emoji_with_Blushed_Cheeks_42x42:

QQ截图20180912161002.png

• Like 1

On 12.09.2018 at 3:20 PM, BugSir006 said:

If you can reach this author please help let him/her know. Thank you!

I thought you could get his email from MX Passport. Nope?
Not the fact that it was an official port. Usually things like this are made by fanboys from China or Russia/CIS.

2 hours ago, No.1MaxthonFan said:

Here is his e-mail address:   roman.gravit@siber.com

This website is dead already...
But I think I found his profile. Maybe this is other man with the same name, but I'll try to talk with him.

On 12.09.2018 at 3:20 PM, BugSir006 said:

If you can reach this author please help let him/her know.

I wrote about this on Twitter, RoboForm replied. Can I give them link to someone from MX Team? 
Or you can try to do the same and write to RoboForm on Twitter or Facebook.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Thank you all! I have sent the extension to them. :Smiling_Face_Emoji_with_Blushed_Cheeks_42x42:

Sum up:

• RoboForm was developed by SiberSystem
  • RoboForm.mxaddon was upload to Extension Center by Roman Gravit
  • Roman Gravit used email @siber.com, so he probably worked there (and his Facebook profile confirm this)
  • It means that RoboForm for Maxthon is probably official add-on
  • They both responded to messages: RoboForm - via Twitter, Roman - via Facebook.

So they know about situation and probably they will connect with Maxthon Team.
But maybe I could give them links to someone from Maxthon Team on Facebook or Twitter (Lizzie or Jeff)?

P.S.
By the way, the website works, but you shoud use siber.com/index instead of siber.com

• Like 1

17 hours ago, A.S. said:

Sum up:

• RoboForm was developed by SiberSystem
  • RoboForm.mxaddon was upload to Extension Center by Roman Gravit
  • Roman Gravit used email @siber.com, so he probably worked there (and his Facebook profile confirm this)
  • It means that RoboForm for Maxthon is probably official add-on
  • They both responded to messages: RoboForm - via Twitter, Roman - via Facebook.

So they know about situation and probably they will connect with Maxthon Team.
But maybe I could give them links to someone from Maxthon Team on Facebook or Twitter (Lizzie or Jeff)?

P.S.
By the way, the website works, but you shoud use siber.com/index instead of siber.com

What is the Roboform for?
To save passwords?
and what happened with Passkeeper?

• 3 weeks later...

@IceHouse, long ago, in the days before Passkeeper, Maxthon had a parternship with RoboForm.  It could be there are some of Maxthon old-timers heavily vested in RoboForm who prefer to use it to fill in passwords.  (Also, it can fill in more complex forms, which gives it utility for things like posting to content management systems like those on blogs or news sites.)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...