youtube to twitter

Also the Youtube links when we share directly by clicking to Twitter Account Earlier we used to do now is not

able to and gives the message as below:

The website declined to show this webpage

HTTP 403

Most likely causes:

• This website requires you to log in.

What you can try:

Go back to the previous page.Go back to the previous page.

More information <ID id="moreInformation">More information</ID>

This error (HTTP 403 Forbidden) means that this program was able to connect to the website, but it does not have permission to view the webpage.

Instead of staying in a state of Denial and asking me so many qtns it is for your latest 5.2.4200. and please do so many improvements to the latest web version. The Crashing is a problem need to be served now.

10 hours ago, 22518361 said:

Instead of staying in a state of Denial and asking me so many qtns

Questions will continue to be asked so long as there is no semblance of viable information provided by yourself for others to replicate the issue.

Assuming you're talking about the share button under YT videos, i get this dialog:
MaxthonSnap20180826100627.png

Clicking the Twitter icon I get:
MaxthonSnap20180826100642.png

Clicking Tweet I get:
MaxthonSnap20180826100703.png

Clicking View on Twitter i get:
MaxthonSnap20180826100804.png

So clearly it's working.

If you don't get the same, and given the other issues you've had which you haven't provided any updates on, then i'd hazard a guess that the issues are solely on your end, being network/software/setup/user related.

i'm going to leave this link here with the hope that you at least read it, but hopefully try some of the suggestions...

Archived