Maxthon for Android crashes alot

20 hours ago, projektilski said:

Hi, 

For a while now (I would say more than a year) Maxthon app available via Play Store crashes very very often. It is actually almost imposible to use. At the same time Firefox app is rock solid.

Current verision installed is 5.0.7.3043

Hi,

Could you please describe steps cause crashes? Recommend you to try to update the browser to the latest version 5.2.3.3231.

Well, it crashes when loading new page, does not matter which one. Either when I manually open Maxthon and browse or when some app tries to open Maxthon. It happens at random and very very often. Interesting, it seems on the old phone I had some beta version of Android and when transfered to new phone this beta version was transfered also. It didn't occur to me that this is not a version from Play Store and that I didn't see any updates for a very long time. I'm downloading now latest version from Play Store.

Thx for the tip.

12 minutes ago, martinstz said:

I confirm. I have Maxthon on 5 android devices and on everyone of them crashes randomly. Sometimes open the page, sometimes crash on the same page. No matter what page i try to open.

Hi,

Could you please send your IMEI number to me in PM?

Archived