uu.me can't log in

Hi, like in a topic. Since one month or more I can't log into the uu.me. 

"No operation over a long time, please refresh the page to continue."

I need to log in because it can fix my second issue which is undeletable favorites. When im typing phrase e.g. youtube in address bar it shows  site that is marked as favorite but it is not. It cannot be because I deleted that site years ago.. But till the last version of mx everything was good but after update it shows again :o And I know that sites that i want to remove should be in maxnote or whaterver the name is of uu.me. Once I removed them and I want to do it again. But first I need to log in..

18 hours ago, soli21 said:

Hi, like in a topic. Since one month or more I can't log into the uu.me. 

"No operation over a long time, please refresh the page to continue."

I need to log in because it can fix my second issue which is undeletable favorites. When im typing phrase e.g. youtube in address bar it shows  site that is marked as favorite but it is not. It cannot be because I deleted that site years ago.. But till the last version of mx everything was good but after update it shows again :o And I know that sites that i want to remove should be in maxnote or whaterver the name is of uu.me. Once I removed them and I want to do it again. But first I need to log in..

Hi,

Did you use VPN or proxy server? Try to disable them then have a try again.

Archived