Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BugSir006

MX5 PC Beta Release 5.2.4.700

8 posts in this topic

Hey Maxers, 

Welcome to have a try of the brand new release!

Version 5.2.4.700

For the full release note and changelog: click here

Also available on Maxthon's official website

http://www.maxthon.com/

Happy browsing and feel free leave your comment!

i get sick of coming here and typing this

portable version is corrupt/knackered/borked - does nobody check - it happens every time

search the internet and all links take you back to this corrupt version - as an exercise in self destruction Maxthon are in the lead - where are all the staff to sort this - the only bug that posts here seems to be no more than part time 

Can confirm portable version is corrupted (3.7MB).

CN domain works fine. http://dl.maxthon.cn/mx5/maxthon_portable_5.2.4.700-beta.7z

1 person likes this

No problem here with downloading portable, installed over previous portable with no problems.

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, Tony said:

portable version is corrupt/knackered/borked

can't confirm that.

Based on the time of the post i downloaded it shortly afterwards, and again after seeing your post, some 6 hours later. Both files downloaded fine and both show no errors.

Could be that they're downloaded from different servers based on location. Mine and QIK5L would be the same based on our location, and yours and bricky's more than likely the same.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, 7twenty said:

can't confirm that.

Based on the time of the post i downloaded it shortly afterwards, and again after seeing your post, some 6 hours later. Both files downloaded fine and both show no errors.

Could be that they're downloaded from different servers based on location. Mine and QIK5L would be the same based on our location, and yours and bricky's more than likely the same.

works fine here now - so i conclude as last time someone has sorted it - now as then no post to say so - nothing new there hens have more teeth than info from the bugs these days 

Just verify MD5 after download, if archive is corrupted, MD5 differ... Its not the 1rst time portable archive was corrupted. default_whistling.gif

In all builds including the last one, the Passkeeper "Security info" button text not centered and hover outline is not visible on the top of the button.

Untitled-1.png