Maxthon has to empower to addon devs...

I had to create a new account, as my old account couldn't be recovered... e-mail lost.

So I want to create an addon, to test some capabililtes in maxthon addons, and it is veeeeery sad, that there are NO useful info...

Only 2 or 3 users of this forum, really help with accurate non official info gathered by trial-error and a lot of effort and hours.

Very sad in my humble opinion, given that maxthon is great in other features.

He said his email was lost and now he has to create a new account on Maxthon Passport. It's bad, because ha made add-ons and now he does not have access.

I think MX Team can help and change email without verification via old email.Because they see when he was online and they can ask something to be sure that this is the same user. Or they can use phone number for this. But do we have any in MX Team who're ready to spend time for this?

8 hours ago, A.S. said:

He said his email was lost and now he has to create a new account on Maxthon Passport. It's bad, because ha made add-ons and now he does not have access.

I think MX Team can help and change email without verification via old email.Because they see when he was online and they can ask something to be sure that this is the same user. Or they can use phone number for this. But do we have any in MX Team who're ready to spend time for this?

it was not a question  AS ! It was an approbation

sigmax2.png

Archived