Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

outback

Font size

6 posts in this topic

Hi, is there a way to change the font size in maxthon 5?

They are very small the fonts and I would love to find a way to make them bigger.

 

 

Regards

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/7/2018 at 3:43 PM, outback said:

Hi, is there a way to change the font size in maxthon 5?

They are very small the fonts and I would love to find a way to make them bigger.

 

 

Regards

One way is to increase the magnification of the page in Maxthon.  The control is at the right side of the status bar.  But I think it applies only to the ccontent. Or you could use Windows Magnifier to magnify everything, content and UI.

                                <<SL>>

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The thing is, everything is fine. Just some fonts are too small and not readable, but seems then there is no way to fix that for the moment?

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8-7-2018 at 11:15 PM, SnowLeopard said:

One way is to increase the magnification of the page in Maxthon.  The control is at the right side of the status bar.  But I think it applies only to the ccontent. Or you could use Windows Magnifier to magnify everything, content and UI.

                                <<SL>>

Hi mate, thank you for that help. However I will show you my issue

http://prntscr.com/k5qhwh google chrome

http://prntscr.com/k5qhiw maxthon 

 

Here you see the difference. They are barely readble in Maxthon, can I fix this somehow?

Regards

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/12/2018 at 2:12 PM, outback said:

Hi mate, thank you for that help. However I will show you my issue

http://prntscr.com/k5qhwh google chrome

http://prntscr.com/k5qhiw maxthon 

 

Here you see the difference. They are barely readble in Maxthon, can I fix this somehow?

Regards

Although I have poor eyesight due to AMD, thesceney look much the same in readability.  But it would have been better to compare the same sceane with the same background.  Even with the reduced contrast in the Maxthon shot the letters and numbers are readable, though maybe a bit closer spaced.

                            <<SL>>

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SnowLeopard said:

Although I have poor eyesight due to AMD, thesceney look much the same in readability.  But it would have been better to compare the same sceane with the same background.  Even with the reduced contrast in the Maxthon shot the letters and numbers are readable, though maybe a bit closer spaced.

                            <<SL>>

Hi, 

http://prntscr.com/k68qqo like this it looks in maxthon (it's this in chrome: http://prntscr.com/k68r10 ) as you can see some are very hard to read...isnt there any way to fix this? Some letters are just showed ''half''

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites