Maxthon 5 Bookmark Checker and duplicate

Maxthon doesn't have one.

You could try something like AM Deadlink

Use it too find the bad links, then manually search and delete them in Maxthon. Would be ok if it's only a few. If there's a lot over multiple folders then it might get a little out of hand. 

You'll need to export your Favourites list to HTML, open in AM Deadlink and do the check.

Another option is using the Chrome extension Bookmark sentry. Download to Chrome, import your favourites to Chrome, do the check, then export Fav's from Chrome to HTML file and import back into Maxthon.

It's a bit of a long way around, but it should get the job done. Even with this, it's OK as a one off option, but not really something you'd want to do regularly.

If you want to delete the duplicates with AM-DeadLink, look for the previous version, the 4.6, the last version of the web 4.7, do not erase the duplicates.

From time to time, I export them to the windows favorites folder (IExplorer), I pass them through the AM-DeadLink, and import them back into maxthon.

Also as says @7twenty, with some extension of chorme, export / import, laborious, but valid

On 7/8/2018 at 4:51 PM, pantantrollo said:

If you want to delete the duplicates with AM-DeadLink, look for the previous version, the 4.6, the last version of the web 4.7, do not erase the duplicates.

can you pass me AM-DeadLink version 4.6? thanks you

Archived