Maxthon 5 favourities

I have got MX5 working ok but still fed up with favourites which are rubbish compared to MX4 as they come in a Z to A not A to Z for some reason, any ideas why this may be and does not seem a way or reversing this way of showing, so to get to say Amazon I have to scroll all the way over to the right side rather than showing on the left as should.

Please help.

Marcus

Further, just what Favorites are you using and seeing this: from the favorites bar, the side bar, the favorites dropdown (the star on the left side toolbar) or Maxnote. Curious since you mention scrolling to the right side, where most favorites are displayed up and down; the only place I can think of where one scrolls left to right is on the Favorites bar, which you choose a folder to be displayed and then order that folder however you want it or am I missing something?

On 7/4/2018 at 5:45 PM, rick.lane said:

Further, just what Favorites are you using and seeing this: from the favorites bar, the side bar, the favorites dropdown (the star on the left side toolbar) or Maxnote. Curious since you mention scrolling to the right side, where most favorites are displayed up and down; the only place I can think of where one scrolls left to right is on the Favorites bar, which you choose a folder to be displayed and then order that folder however you want it or am I missing something?

With a lot  of Favorites, opening from the toolbar star will display top-to-bottom as far as possible then continue left to right as needed.  That's whaat makes sense of his description to me, but it is an assumption.

<<SL>>

Archived