Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IceHouse

Double click to close tab (mxone)

7 posts in this topic

Hi maxthon team,

I have had several time this issue. When I use Maxone and I want to close this, I need to do 2 times click on X 9 (WEIRD),  Does anyone else have the same issue ?

BUG.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No problem - you click on the cross and the tab closes.
And the context menu of the tab you have, if you right-click?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/3/2018 at 3:34 AM, Sergey_K said:

No problem - you click on the cross and the tab closes.
And the context menu of the tab you have, if you right-click?

Hi Sergey

I invite you to sign your passport , and use the maxthon notes (enter information)  and sync and you realize that for get out you need to do double click on the X and not one time !  Before I just did one click that's it ! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, IceHouse said:

and use the maxthon notes

I did everything as you described. There are no problems with closing the tab - with a single click on the cross - the tab is closed.

IceHouseGIF.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Sergey_K said:

I did everything as you described. There are no problems with closing the tab - with a single click on the cross - the tab is closed.

IceHouseGIF.gif

Oh ok , when I done a note , I need to do a click on ''editing - sync ".... right? I will do that , thanks Sergey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, IceHouse said:

, when I done a note , I need to do a click on ''editing - sync ".... right?

No you don't have to, it's only there to indicate it's in edit mode, or saving, saved etc. You can click it to manually save, but it should be happening automatically after any edit of a note or favourite.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/7/2018 at 5:33 PM, 7twenty said:

No you don't have to, it's only there to indicate it's in edit mode,

Yes, that's right - I pressed the "Synchronize" button just mechanically. You can not click anything at all and just close the tab even during synchronization.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites