Downloads Not Found.

Has anyone had this problem where nothing downloads? Doesn't matter if it's a video or regular file. The download manager will claim the file is not found. It's happened with Maxthon 5 and I'm now trying to use older versions but the same thing happens. Is it something simple that I'm missing in the options menu or is something on my computer not cooperating with Maxthon. The latter will be harder to figure out, but I figured I'd ask on here to see what if any help I can get. Thanks in advance. 

you know what : It's unclear. 

the download manager tells file not found if you try to download to a location that doesn't exist: external hard drive not connected, name changed, file deleted or something like this. Another case is that you try to download once more from a source that doesn't exist anymore.

voodoo child

1 hour ago, karajan said:

the download manager tells file not found if you try to download to a location that doesn't exist:

Yes, also if you download then delete the file after installing or using, the of course it can't be found.

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

Archived