Galileusz

resolved The problem of downloading

6 posts in this topic

It's not the first time it happens to me, that I can not download the file. This happens (not always) when in the link to the file there is the prefix "download" in front of the domain.

Last-minute example: http://download.renessans.bz/DWS.exe

When attempting to download, an error appears:

0_2018-06-14_040445.png

And I must then use an external download manager. Has anyone met with something like that?

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Link works fine here.

I'd say try a ping/tracert to each, but seeing as the issue seems to only manifest itself in MX, i doubt that would show anything. And chances are they'll end up at the same endpoint seeing as the domain is the same.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No problem here either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the answers :)

I found the cause. Adfender blocked my access to this file. But only after the http protocol. When I changed http at https then the link works.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Galileusz said:

Thanks for the answers :)

I found the cause. Adfender blocked my access to this file. But only after the http protocol. When I changed http at https then the link works.

I was going to tell you that, sometimes it has happened to me with the subject of the host file, which I have edited.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites