mouse cursor sticky in v5.2.3.2000

Maxthon New Version is functioning erratically and unusually the mouse cursor is picking and sticking the 

web labels and jumping here and there the web tabs on the top bar... the cursor is covering the stick as if copying and labels and link labels are being plugged and the website is opening in a new opening or the web sites are jumping here to there and there to her why? why is it happening in this version?, cannot operate the Mouse properly and smootheasily? it is

very difficult to navigate. This happens in Maxthon only. And Crashes, Slow Down of the Loading still not addressed.

The sidebar icons also jumping up and down with this Version. The Widths of Rectangular Shape of Maxthon framework are not symmetrical

5 hours ago, karajan said:

and so you got it uninstalled, don't you

let's have a try with portable version

if you're still in trouble there is something wrong with you PC

voodoo child

Thank YOU for the reply. Yes I uninstalled and reinstalled latest version.

the point is whatever wrong with the cursor plucking the text or label and taking it to next tab is seen only now?

the  cursor arrow is taking the website link label if placed on it and dragging here and there like a monkey?

I really dont know, why the mouse is playing haphazardly? Welcome replies and suggestions please

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/14/2018 at 0:05 PM, 22518361 said:

the point is whatever wrong with the cursor plucking the text or label and taking it to next tab is seen only now?

the  cursor arrow is taking the website link label if placed on it and dragging here and there like a monkey?

I really dont know, why the mouse is playing haphazardly? Welcome replies and suggestions please

On 6/14/2018 at 0:05 PM, 22518361 said:

totally faulty broswer, it sticks and takes those tabs on the top and play with them, I am getting sicck of it, why no body is replying to my post above?

Is there a manager or chief Developer? They never fixed any faults to which I complained?

Please look into it, The cursor is behaving erratically in Maxthon but not in Chrome. That means it is your problem only.

my post above

I dont know what ever is that switch core and why you created it when to switch etc no idea, please be proactive and write some thing in you HELP Manual.

14 hours ago, 7twenty said:

I can't understand what you're describing.

Maybe post a screenshot or video.

It is just if I go to the opened tabs and try to open it by clicking on it, the whole tab is sticking to the cursor arrow and travelling with it, so annoying this tab has moved and trying to sit somewhere, I had click on mouse right click to get rid of the sticky ness of cursor, but by the time my link tab is dangling somewhere? I see this in Maxthon only in recent versions. If I go to Chrome etc, the tabs on the tab are fixed and fine and dont run away with my click on it.

So this is the picture hope you got it. I dont know if others are getting it, but why only in Maxthon I am getting?

On 6/28/2018 at 11:11 AM, 22518361 said:

It is just if I go to the opened tabs and try to open it by clicking on it, the whole tab is sticking to the cursor arrow and travelling with it, so annoying this tab has moved and trying to sit somewhere, I had click on mouse right click to get rid of the sticky ness of cursor, but by the time my link tab is dangling somewhere?

I did not get answer/s for this, this problem is still there with Maxthon, the moment the Cursor is taken to the top tabs, cursor is cutting the tab/s?

Archived