Invalid Certificate?

There are a few websites I tried to access but couldn't because of a supposed "Invalid Certificate" and I am not sure how to get past that.

I can access them on another browser but don't necessarily want to have to keep opening another browser just to view a site so..what are some ways we can rectify this issue? 

Thank You

13 hours ago, Ryu said:

There are a few websites I tried to access but couldn't because of a supposed "Invalid Certificate" and I am not sure how to get past that.

I can access them on another browser but don't necessarily want to have to keep opening another browser just to view a site so..what are some ways we can rectify this issue? 

Do you mean the use of a personal certificate for access to a website? , or to the SSL / TLS connection certificate (https), of the website?

If you refer to the first case, since the series v5.2.xx, personal certificates with the core blink do not work (if they work with core IE)

On 6/12/2018 at 10:51 AM, pantantrollo said:

Do you mean the use of a personal certificate for access to a website? , or to the SSL / TLS connection certificate (https), of the website?

If you refer to the first case, since the series v5.2.xx, personal certificates with the core blink do not work (if they work with core IE)

Umm...what? Heh, I do not understand the personal certificate thing. (or the other one for that matter).

I am not using a beta version of Maxthon but 5.2.3.2000.

I am able to access other sites that have the HTTPS but there are spare others that I cannot access; I get this message along with the "Invalid Certificate" page.

Error code 113 (net::ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH)

So...how do I fix this? 

P.S: I am not a programmer so I am not well versed on the technical aspect of all this. In other words don't get too complex with explanations....

Archived