Cannot connect to some sites

Hi. Since a few days I cannot connect to some sites that I visited every day.

I work as a producer and I visit some pics sites for my job. I use Maxthon mainly because of the ctrl+click to save pics,  which makes MX the best browser for my job.

Anyway, as I said, since a few days some of this sites show me a white page with this legend:

Cannot connect to the website

Please make sure: 

- You have entered the correct URL. 
- You are connected to the Internet.
- Your firewall is properly configured.
- The website is not currently encountering technical problems.

Error code 15 (net::ERR_SOCKET_NOT_CONNECTED)

Reload this page Website classifieds

Sometimes, the error is not 15 but 

Error code 324 (net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE)

Until some days ago I can reload the pages, but since a few days, I can't.

For confidentiality reasons I cannot say the URL of this sites (and this sites needs password because are paid). But I can visit other sites without problems, and I can visit the ¿banned? sites with other browsers without trouble.

Thanks

5 hours ago, pantantrollo said:

Without a URL to test it is difficult to guess :Smiling_Face_Emoji_with_Blushed_Cheeks_42x42:

Well, if you believe to me, it's not really necessary :wink:

I go to a url, maxthon cannot connecto to it, bue ANY other browser (I mean: Edge, Firefox, Chrome, Vivaldi, Opera, IE) can do it without trouble. I am not Sherlock Holmes, but I think the problem is in Maxthon, don`t you?

If you need the url to test it, then I can't do anything... :(

15 hours ago, DrGerry said:

Well, if you believe to me, it's not really necessary :wink:

Of course I believe you, otherwise you would not ask, but contrary to what you say, IF all the possible information is necessary, things are not arranged with acts of faith, if not with data, and of course you are free to give them

15 hours ago, DrGerry said:

I go to a url, maxthon cannot connecto to it, bue ANY other browser (I mean: Edge, Firefox, Chrome, Vivaldi, Opera, IE) can do it without trouble. I am not Sherlock Holmes, but I think the problem is in Maxthon, don`t you?

With only what you say, you should think it's maxthon (it could be anything really). Try to have a clean installation of portable maxthon and check if the same thing happens to you.

Otherwise nothing happens by using other browsers in certain circumstances, I do it when necessary

OK, you're right, but I can't write the URLs here. But you cannot access it anyway because these are password protected.

Anyway, I done a full uninstall (with Revo Uninstaller) and reinstalled MX and now I can access, so really was a MX issue :D but it´s been solved.

Thanks.

Archived