V 5.2.1.3000 Video does not play on one site

6 hours ago, hsp008 said:

I use the Portable 5.2.1.3000 version of the browser on win7. I can not watch videos at these addresses: https://tinyurl.com/yahu7qfq another video on this site https://tinyurl.com/y97uzdwm  Check. How do these videos work for you?

I add videos on abc.com and cbs.com do not play in this version, but abc.com does play with 5.2.1.2000.  cbs.com has failed for some versions now..

This is  with and without ABP enabled.

However cbs.com no longer plays in Firefox (with and without uBlock or AdGuard extension enabled) and in Chrome without an adblocker.  It was working in Firefox until last evening -- something changed.

At present onlt IE11 without any ad blocker works AND displays no ads - strange  Permissions do not permit installations of extensions in IE or Chrome.

I post this all as supplemental info, but really want Mx5 fixed to play videos on any commercial channel's website, which for me includes abc, cbs, nbc and syfy.

<<SL>>                  

Thank you all for your answers. After installing version 5.2.1.3000, I forgot to change the Adblock Plus settings in the filter lists. After installing my country's filter list (RuAdList + EasyList), the video on this site began to work well.

2 minutes ago, hsp008 said:

Thank you all for your answers. After installing version 5.2.1.3000, I forgot to change the Adblock Plus settings in the filter lists. After installing my country's filter list (RuAdList + EasyList), the video on this site began to work well.

Well I have tried 5.2.1.3000 with ABP enabled using EasyList or SQList or both and disabled ABP and disabled ALL extensions AND Guest mode and get the same error in ALL those modeson CBS.com and ABC.com.  I don't know of an American or English EasyList; I think the default list is that list.  ABC.com works fine with 5.2.1.2000 and earlier; 3000 broke the videos.  CBS has been broken for many versions and just yesterday got worse breaking Firefoc Nightlt, FF Quantum beta, and Chrome 65.

<<SL>>

Archived