MX5 PC Beta 5.2..... problem with domain login

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 05.04.2018 at 5:25 PM, gudkov said:

I confirm. The same problem of choosing a certificate is present on the webmoney.ru website. On the authorization page, the certificate selection window does not appear and a certificate selection error message appears. This error occurs in Ultra-mode, in Retro-mode everything is ok. OS Windows 7 Ent. x64, MX 5.2.1.1000

Not Fixed!

5.2.1.4000 still does not work with certificates in Ultra Mode! And the focus problem is also still present (it keeps getting focus when working with other programs). Going back to 5.1.7.2000 for the third time. And I have a feeling these bugs will never be fixed (at least the focus one, since nobody confirms it, even though it's clear as day, and not present in older 5.1.x.x versions).

V5.2.1.5000, Errors on the web that request digital certificate follow.

https://www.sede.fnmt.gob.es/certificados/persona-fisica/verificar-estado (capture above)

https://sede.sepe.gob.es/GesUsuariosSEDE/GestionUsuariosTrabajaWeb/intro_seguridad.do

snap_screen_20180419091813.png

https://empleocastillayleon.jcyl.es/oficinavirtual/comprobarPIN.do?srvc=mostrarLeerDni&tpdstn=2

snap_screen_20180419092159.png

And basically I got tired of trying the ones I usually use :Angry_Devil_Emoji_Icon_42x42:

V.5.1.7.2000 works correctly in all of them

5 hours ago, No.1MaxthonFan said:

Sorry, not on my system.

Site3.png

Press "Вход" and try to login with Keeper WEBPro (Light), enter captcha and press "Войти" in Ultra Mode. Certificate selection window does not appear and a certificate selection error message appears.

4 hours ago, zork said:

Not confirmed.

You  try to login with Keeper WEBPro (Light) in Ultra mode?

15 hours ago, No.1MaxthonFan said:

5.2.1.5000 does not have a problem with either of those sites.

5 hours ago, Magdalene said:

They all work fine here on MX 5.2.1.5000.

to @No.1MaxthonFan and @Magdalene , 

Have you tried to log in with a digital certificate "from" those pages? . I know that the pages work, the error comes after trying to log in

The problem is that the window to choose the digital certificate is not displayed.

The configurations are exactly the same for v.5.1 as for v.5.2. In v.5.1, YES, jump the certificate choice screen. (The change of UA, has no effect).

The links to login

MaxthonSnap20180420035436.png

MaxthonSnap20180420035403.png

MaxthonSnap20180420035533.png

This is the window that has to come out and does not come out in v5.2,

MaxthonSnap20180420041650.png

50 minutes ago, pantantrollo said:

to @No.1MaxthonFan and @Magdalene , 

Have you tried to log in with a digital certificate "from" those pages? . I know that the pages work, the error comes after trying to log in

The problem is that the window to choose the digital certificate is not displayed.

The configurations are exactly the same for v.5.1 as for v.5.2. In v.5.1, YES, jump the certificate choice screen. (The change of UA, has no effect).

The links to login

MaxthonSnap20180420035436.png

Confirmed

mx_cert_login_error.jpg

People just don't get it, even when you write it down to them black on white. That's why it's so hard to get a bug report across!

The problem is not with loading the pages themselves. The problem is with logging-in with certificates, or more precisely .... with Maxthon 5.2.x.x not seeing the certificates on your PC. When you try to log-in to those specific sites which require a certificate, you will get an error, because Maxthon will not see the certificate on your PC and will not present it to the website. The website will therefore show you an error message, claiming that you don't have a required certificate installed.

This will happen in any browser if you don't have a certificate that the page recognizes on your PC. So if you're just "somebody" on the other side of the world and you don't have a certificate for that particular bank for example, you will always get an error in any browser. The problem is that the users who do have the correct certificate on their PC cannot log-in because Maxthon 5.2.x.x doesn't see that certificate on the PC and so can't log-in to the website.

NOTE, again, we're talking about the Ultra Mode here. The Retro Mode seems to work and in Retro Mode Maxthon 5.2.x.x does see the certificates. Just not in Ultra Mode.

7 hours ago, No.1MaxthonFan said:

It doesn't work in Cent browser, in Chrome, in Vivaldi or in Edge 

You will not have a valid certificate.

In my case, they work perfectly, Cent-browser, chromiun, Opera, and above all, maxthon 5.1

chromiun :

Chromiun.png

Cent-browser,

Cent-b.png

Opera

Opera Stable.png

maxthon 5.1

Maxthon 5.1.png

I have stopped trying because I think there are enough proofs

It can be somehow connected with operation of the anti-virus program? For example, the network module of the Kaspersky antivirus, in order to be able to check secure connections (SSL), replaces all other certificates with your own.

56 minutes ago, Sergey_K said:

It can be somehow connected with operation of the anti-virus program? For example, the network module of the Kaspersky antivirus, in order to be able to check secure connections (SSL), replaces all other certificates with your own.

They are different topics. It does not have to do with the SSL / TLS connections, but with the request of the window that gives access to our digital certificate (the one that has it, of course)

Of all, you will see that it works in other browsers, including maxthon v5.1, and it does not work in maxthon 5.2

3 hours ago, pantantrollo said:

V.5.2.1.6000 portable, same errors :Angry_Devil_Emoji_Icon_42x42:

i dont understand their logic at the moment - seems they fix one or two bugs and release a new version - no one from here is testing anything so they must now do all testing internally and it would seem not very well

Tony     -  Vivaldi 4 on Windows 10 64Bit

30 minutes ago, Tony said:

i dont understand their logic at the moment - seems they fix one or two bugs and release a new version - no one from here is testing anything so they must now do all testing internally and it would seem not very well

Yes, never seeing .6000 version. :evil:

See ya, Ldfa.

maxthonfr.png ldfaforum.png getmaxthon.png

1 hour ago, Tony said:

Totally agree. Personally every this is looking grotesque. If this same error had occurred in any other renowned browser, already would have fallen sticks in some digital media.

If you look at the changelogs of the series v.4.9 and the beginning of the series v.5, there is a difference in the list of errors that have been corrected, brutal compared to what has been going on for a few months.

Or resources have been diverted to things like cryptocurrencies and other things, or the thing looks worse and is being left to die

1 hour ago, pantantrollo said:

Or resources have been diverted to things like cryptocurrencies and other things, or the thing looks worse and is being left to die

This seems to be a good explanation.default_whistling.gif

See ya, Ldfa.

maxthonfr.png ldfaforum.png getmaxthon.png

• 3 weeks later...

I came with the illusion of trying the new version, v.5.2.2.2000, and check if it was fixed, but the custom is already the opposite, do not surprise me :(

We will see in the new series 5.2.3.x what is happening.
(little by little moving data other browsers, which penalty of not being able to export the user / pass :-()

BugSirxxx, where are you?

Archived