5.2.0.2000 several display issues

hi,

several isues :

first time I open Maxthon after a windows reboot, opening  is very slow and qa is blank, I need to refresh to make it show

most sites don't show as intended, it takes a refresh before they look fine

open.png

sigmax2.png

13 hours ago, -ody- said:

hi,

several isues :

first time I open Maxthon after a windows reboot, opening  is very slow and qa is blank, I need to refresh to make it show

most sites don't show as intended, it takes a refresh before they look fine

open.png

nothing new here for me - all the things you list have been around in the new core builds - maybe even before that - seems to me to me they have stopped listening - not sure who is left to listen even 

Tony     -  Vivaldi 4 on Windows 10 64Bit

I haven't installed 5.2.0.2000 yet, but I did see this issue right after installing 5.1.7.2000, which is what I currently have installed.

As to the slow opening of Maxthon?  I've thought all along that just bringing up the MX5 GUI has been slow compared to bringing up Maxthon 4.  Given that I don't do the logging in / sync thing with MX5, it HAS made me wonder all along, "Well just exactly what is MX5 doing all that extra time to simply bring up the GUI compared to Maxthon 4?"  And since it does it even while off line, this time my having Dial Up Internet cannot be blamed for this problem.

this is a bug, I think.

because I got same problem. and press F5 to reload, the issue gone, but happen on new page 

MX from 4.x to now(5,x), it's too many problem/bug. and it's always happen with same problem at different version.

I guess MX China team is no validation team to confirm each bug history is fix or not!

i.e.:

1. Quick Access opening need more RAM, it's over 400MB(only one page), and if the QA background is dynamic photo, it's will eat VGA and CPU resource. also RAM. so your feeling is MX very slowly.

2. synchronize issue, Quick Access, passkeeper, favorite sync function is no stable at different. it's not every function.

3.chrome kernel is too old, and it's have security concern. So you can found some bank, high security website that you cannot access.

4. MX push update under user exist know version. because I found many time, I cannot access some web site, and I post a issue on MX forum, then my Maxthon folder some file is change to new version.

Archived