[5.2.0.1400] Most of the sites open without backgrounds

Punctually it has happened to me in some web, independently of the used version, but nothing that has not solved to reread the page.

Steam, vk, (web that you could have put the link, and so do i not have to find the pages you put), work here without problems, on 5.2.0.1400. (even so, there is a version  5.2.0.1500)

13 minutes ago, pantantrollo said:

Punctually it has happened to me in some web, independently of the used version, but nothing that has not solved to reread the page.

Steam, vk, (web that you could have put the link, and so do i not have to find the pages you put), work here without problems, on 5.2.0.1400. (even so, there is a version  5.2.0.1500)

Right now it works just fine, but before this I was forced to use IE core to browse sites properly. After a hour all pages have their backgrounds.

Ebay and BBC football are two sites I often visit and both of them have stopped being displayed properly in Maxthon 5, but not in other browsers. All this has stared happening since around version 5.1.1.XXXX which reminds me of the phrase "If it ain't broke, don't fix it".

Archived