Quick Access Sync function is not workable again

after I update to 5.2.0.1200 and 1300 and yesterday update to 1400. the Quick Access Sync function is not workable again and again.

the maxnote sync feature is work well, but  QA is not ok again.

I have send issue at before in 4.x MX.

I don't understand why the MX update he browser version, and it's always bring the basic function not workable problem.

i.e.: open page very slower issue, QA sync issue.....

and I have other one question, I think it's a bug for me, maybe other friend have same concern.

when I stay on the QA page, and click any one quick icon link A, then I click another one (icon link B), the tab should open 2 tab page (A and B.

and the sequence should be A then B on the tab page

now, I got many times that the tab open sequence be:

a. QA => A => B

b. A=>QA=>B

c. B=>QA=>A

d. only QA and B (A link is not open) 

On 3/16/2018 at 9:31 AM, Wisely said:

and I have other one question, I think it's a bug for me, maybe other friend have same concern.

when I stay on the QA page, and click any one quick icon link A, then I click another one (icon link B), the tab should open 2 tab page (A and B.

and the sequence should be A then B on the tab page

now, I got many times that the tab open sequence be:

a. QA => A => B

b. A=>QA=>B

c. B=>QA=>A

d. only QA and B (A link is not open) 

QA page is not related with that option(in settings).. That is to say, if you click A or B, it will open in current tab.

1 hour ago, BugSir006 said:

QA page is not related with that option(in settings).. That is to say, if you click A or B, it will open in current tab.

No!! sometime, it's open on new tab. some it's not work(when I click a url and click other one very soon) 

I don't have sync issue with Quick Access since I only use it @ home. But i do have the same problem with the irritating lag in opening up the Quick Access. There is some sort of lag which is not present in earlier versions of MX back in 2017.

1st Scenario:

I clicked Quick Access (A) in New Tab (1), but it didn't load immediately. While waiting for Quick Access (A) to open up in New Tab (1), i got impatient and clicked "+" button for a New Tab (2).

Result:

• The click to fire up Quick Access (A) is now loaded into New Tab (2).
  • New Tab (1) remains a Quick Access Page with nothing loaded.

2nd Scenario:

I clicked Quick Access (A) in New Tab (1), but it didn't load immediately. While waiting for Quick Access (A) to open up in New Tab (1), i got impatient and clicked "+" button for a New Tab (2) and subsequently clicked on Quick Access (B).

Result:

• The click to fire up Quick Access (B) in New Tab (2) gets loaded into New Tab (2).
  • The click to fire up Quick Access (A) in New Tab (1) was lost. New Tab (1) remains a Quick Access Page with nothing loaded.

28031801.jpg

* Not really a critical issue for me, just gets on my nerves sometimes with the lag.
* I have 300Mbps fibre broadband, i7-16GB gaming PC so it's definitely not my connection/PC problems.

11 hours ago, Simon Sim said:

1st Scenario:

I clicked Quick Access (A) in New Tab (1), but it didn't load immediately. While waiting for Quick Access (A) to open up in New Tab (1), i got impatient and clicked "+" button for a New Tab (2).

Result:

• The click to fire up Quick Access (A) is now loaded into New Tab (2).
  • New Tab (1) remains a Quick Access Page with nothing loaded.

It exactly is, it was mentioned by other users before and this had been confirmed as bug. Due to the fact that the difficulties in fix this bug, this bug has a lower priority. Developers didn't fix it yet.

11 hours ago, Simon Sim said:

2nd Scenario:

I clicked Quick Access (A) in New Tab (1), but it didn't load immediately. While waiting for Quick Access (A) to open up in New Tab (1), i got impatient and clicked "+" button for a New Tab (2) and subsequently clicked on Quick Access (B).

Result:

• The click to fire up Quick Access (B) in New Tab (2) gets loaded into New Tab (2).
  • The click to fire up Quick Access (A) in New Tab (1) was lost. New Tab (1) remains a Quick Access Page with nothing loaded.

28031801.jpg

* Not really a critical issue for me, just gets on my nerves sometimes with the lag.
* I have 300Mbps fibre broadband, i7-16GB gaming PC so it's definitely not my connection/PC problems.

Will have further test.

7 hours ago, -ody- said:

it's been requested for ages now : QA should be stored locally and should not rely on a distant server. If for some reason this server fails, users lose their access to their main sites

I do not understand that.

Is not a local copy saved in %appdata%\Maxthon5\Users\guest\QuickAccess\QaConfig.dat?

Being disconnected from the network, (I just checked it) the QA works equally. Even if you add QA links o if i removed it, this is saved.

18 hours ago, pantantrollo said:

I do not understand that.

Is not a local copy saved in %appdata%\Maxthon5\Users\guest\QuickAccess\QaConfig.dat?

Being disconnected from the network, (I just checked it) the QA works equally. Even if you add QA links o if i removed it, this is saved.

it's saved on local, but it's not sync to server or other MX.

I can fully understand the QA snap is not sync to server, but link.

and my question is local MX change QA, but this change not update to server and other MX....

Archived