Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

roguelike

pc issue [5.2.0.1200] Bookmars and pasted links doesnt open in new open tab.

7 posts in this topic

When you try open bookmarks on copied link through rmb press on "plus" when new blank tab is open, they always create new tab for it. You can see how it works on this video

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Roguelike

Firstly I didn't see Maxthon created new tab itself from the video. I watched the video several times and I didn't see any unreasonable place. Then I also follow your steps:

1. Keep open one new blank tab

2. open copied link through rmb press on "plus" 

3.try open bookmarks on that tab 

It will not create new tab for it. Maybe there some confused, please point it out if the steps wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BugSir006 said:

Hello Roguelike

Firstly I didn't see Maxthon created new tab itself from the video. I watched the video several times and I didn't see any unreasonable place. Then I also follow your steps:

1. Keep open one new blank tab

2. open copied link through rmb press on "plus" 

3.try open bookmarks on that tab 

It will not create new tab for it. Maybe there some confused, please point it out if the steps wrong.

Here is new video aout this problem. I hope you will understand what I mean.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, roguelike said:

When you try open bookmarks on copied link through rmb press on "plus" when new blank tab is open, they always create new tab for it. You can see how it works on this video

1.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

1.png

Disabled second. Bookmarks worked just fine.
Thrd was ot marked by default. Tried tick untick it - links always opens in new tab, not in empty one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay, little update. I kinda lied about unticking second function. Now it open bookmarks in tab, that have something (or not). Its annoying, especially when I try open multiple bookmarks. So, I enabled this function again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, roguelike said:

Thrd was ot marked by default. Tried tick untick it - links always opens in new tab, not in empty one.

The third one is for URL alias, and you need enter "key word" on address bar. I tested on tick and untick, they are different. Please attention, this is for enter key word not shortcut key.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites