Roboform with Maxthon 5.

The Roboform program has not worked with Maxthon since it went to the dual core system. Many of us have requested them to make a version that is compatible with Maxthon in Ultra mode (it has always worked with Retro mode, but that is because Retro mode used the IE engine). They made an announcement today that they have now made a version that is compatible with the edge browser, so I asked again if or when we would see a version that is compatible with Maxthon 5 Ultra mode. The following is their reply:

"Hello, we have not supported Ultra mode, but have been able to support Retro mode due to the backgrounds of extensions. We will retest and see if we can work in Ultra Mode. We would need a larger customer base using Maxthon to move this along quicker. Please ensure that you have created a support ticket so that we can keep track of who does and does not want this feature. Kindly submit a ticket via our online support system: https://www.roboform.com/php/rtss/main?lang=en "

Is anybody else still interested in using Roboform with MX5 Ultra? Or am I the only one that still desires to use this password storage and generator program with Maxthon? If there is some interest, I will create a support ticket and see what they come up with. As one can see from their reply, they don't think that there is a large enough customer base for them to be bothered. I told them there is a huge customer base in China that they are not tapping into but I don't really know just how many folks in China are currently using MX5 and also wish to use Roboform with it. Just attempting to see if this is worth following up or if I should just give up. Thanks for any responses.

Archived