Can't reply to extension site comments!

7twenty

There's some comments made on some of the extensions i've uploaded, but i can't reply to them because any comments i make disappear into the magic world of the internet.

I've sent a support request via the site to MX support... but apart from an auto-reply which was useless there has also been no response... seems that got lost as well.

So last resort... can someone please explain why it seems no one cares about the support aspect of the browser and how it looks for the company as a whole, or how that looks to end users?

22 hours ago, 7twenty said:

So last resort... can someone please explain why it seems no one cares about the support aspect of the browser and how it looks for the company as a whole, or how that looks to end users?

Well I tell you how the story ends ... (from my point of view) .. one day you realize that your time is also important (or more than the time of technical support), and you are gradually changing to other forums of other browsers, where you can make good feedback ..., you end up distributing your time in several places, when from the beginning you would have dedicated it to this ... basically what is called "wear"

• 2 weeks later...

Archived