Maxnote not syncing

Not sure when it started, but my Maxnote has not been syncing. "Sync Failed" when i perform Manual sync on Desktop v5.1.6.2000

Manual syncing can be done on iOS v5.2.3.395 but it just won't show the new favourites that I've added on Desktop version (because the desktop version is not syncing).

Any advise? Thanks!

Yup. Am on the latest version. The screenshot above was captured on v5.1.6.3000.

Where can i check what is the error causing the Failed Syncing or can I just reset everything? I have my favourites backup already.

But my iphone Mathxon Mining browser v5.2.4.400 can sync without issues.

I have the same problem on several different PCs. I tried to remove all favorites, even created a new Maxthon account to log in, but it cannot sync favorites between computers, fails every time. Settings, Quick Access and other is syncing.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/15/2018 at 2:17 PM, ZorMi said:

I have the same problem on several different PCs. I tried to remove all favorites, even created a new Maxthon account to log in, but it cannot sync favorites between computers, fails every time. Settings, Quick Access and other is syncing.

If the problem still happened to you, please send me pm with your Maxthon account and password. Here we will have a further test.

• 3 weeks later...

My favorites syncing problem is caused by my provider's route to the Maxthon servers, they cannot be reached. (It works with some other providers from here).

So, I have to enable a proxy from time to time, just to update the favorites.

If someone could tell the address of Maxthon favorites syncing server(s) to add a permanent proxy rule just for that...

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/16/2018 at 8:37 AM, ZorMi said:

My favorites syncing problem is caused by my provider's route to the Maxthon servers, they cannot be reached.

Solved: I had to enable a proxy in Hong Kong and put only *maxthon.com and *maxthon.cn to use it.

Archived