Simon Sim

resolved Maxnote not syncing

8 posts in this topic

Not sure when it started, but my Maxnote has not been syncing. "Sync Failed" when i perform Manual sync on Desktop v5.1.6.2000

Manual syncing can be done on iOS v5.2.3.395 but it just won't show the new favourites that I've added on Desktop version (because the desktop version is not syncing).

Any advise? Thanks!

2 people like this

Even after deleting ALL my favourites. It still doesn't sync. What's causing the bug???

2018-02-12_12-59-41.jpg

Have you tried the latest one V5.1.6.3000? 

Posted (edited)

Yup. Am on the latest version. The screenshot above was captured on v5.1.6.3000.

Where can i check what is the error causing the Failed Syncing or can I just reset everything? I have my favourites backup already.

But my iphone Mathxon Mining browser v5.2.4.400 can sync without issues.

Edited by Simon Sim

These are isolated cases, not happened on everyone, if it can reproduce every time,  the only way is to ask developer to check via remote~ You can send me your teamviewer account and password, then we can date a time to remote.

I have the same problem on several different PCs. I tried to remove all favorites, even created a new Maxthon account to log in, but it cannot sync favorites between computers, fails every time. Settings, Quick Access and other is syncing.

1 person likes this

On 2/15/2018 at 2:17 PM, ZorMi said:

I have the same problem on several different PCs. I tried to remove all favorites, even created a new Maxthon account to log in, but it cannot sync favorites between computers, fails every time. Settings, Quick Access and other is syncing.

If the problem still happened to you, please send me pm with your Maxthon account and password. Here we will have a further test.

BugSir and his Tech team have resolved the syncing problem for me after looking into my account.

Do reach out with your Account and Password (Private Msg BugSir006) for them to assist. Cheers