Passkeeper Organization

BGFun

Can someone tell me how Passkeeper organizes the data stored in Passkeeper?

It would be nice to be able to sort Passkeeper data by the Column Headings. "Title, Account and URL".

Also I have noticed that not all of my stored Account data is in PassKeeper.

For example. I have one account that when I click the URL, my username is stored and appears on the Username field on the website,  with no password due to website security that does not allow stored passwords, but that account does not appear in Passkeeper.

I would still like to be able to see the Title, Account and URL data even if there is no stored password in case of forgotten username, then We at least have that Username even if no password is stored and the URL..

Two ways around that unless the site detects and blocks stored passwords:

1. Go to site; username is entered automatically; enter password without pressing RETURN yet; right-click on dialog and "Save Form".

2. Open and log intp Passkeeper; find the site link with missing password; click Edit 9the closed eye icon); enter password; EXIT Passkeeper.

Either way if successful should automatically log you onto the site at your next visit.

Beware, login is 2-step (2 different pages) this may not work due to a bug in 2-step support.

<<SL>>

On 2018/2/6 at 6:52 AM, BGFun said:

I would still like to be able to see the Title, Account and URL data even if there is no stored password in case of forgotten username, then We at least have that Username even if no password is stored and the URL..

I guess you can manually save the account information here, this is is used for storing accounts and passwords which can't be auto saved by the browser. Also, maybe there some website just need save the Title or account, you can keep empty the pw area

1.png 

2.png

On 2018/2/6 at 6:52 AM, BGFun said:

For example. I have one account that when I click the URL, my username is stored and appears on the Username field on the website,  with no password due to website security that does not allow stored passwords, but that account does not appear in Passkeeper.

Some website has been special processed, so there some websites will appear the issue that you mentioned. Or just like Leopard said if the account and pw list in two different page, will happened the situation which you mentioned- account does not appear in Passkeeper.

2 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

I

Some website has been special processed, so there some websites will appear the issue that you mentioned. Or just like Leopard said if the account and pw list in two different page, will happened the situation which you mentioned- account does not appear in Passkeeper.

Acyually Mx4 could save 2-page logins; it saved the same account twice, one had username filled and the other had just the pw saved.  That worked.  Froma message else on the forum I understand that the similar feature in Mx5 may be broken but to be fixed.

<<SL>>

Archived