How to Unbackwardize Imported Favorites

Chim

Okay, I have mastered the art of exporting Favorites to an HTML file and importing Favorites from said HTML file.

The fly in the ointment is that the imported Favorites have the nasty habit of being installed backwards across the board.  On yesterday's MX5 install onto my desktop I wound up manually reorganizing all my Favorites.  Now I have my MX Portable installed annnd of course my Favorites are all nice and in backwards order.  I definitely do not want to engage in yet another manual reorganizing of my Favorites.

The $64,000 question is:  Is there a simple, quick way to unbackwardize the order of imported Favorites?  Is there some hidden Right Click function somewhere that I can click on to reorganize my Favorites to the correct order in like 1 to 3 seconds?

I would hate to go through this manual reorganizing stunt TWICE with every new MX5 upgrade. :Grinmacing_Face_Emoji_42x42:

I tried it just now and nnnggg nah.  That's not it.  Trying those 3 options WILL change things around, but only within the confines of the Maxnote area ... not in the actual Favorites Bar and the folding out menu on the right.  And even at that, neither of those 3 options changes the Favorites to like they're supposed to be organized prior to being backwardized by the import process.

I guess this is something to be added to the Features Request thread.  I would think that if the import process can install them in precise backwards order ... it shouldn't be too difficult (for the Devs) to be able to add some code that will invert the order before the Favorites get displayed on the Favorites Bar and the side fold out menu.  It is logical that if we want to import Favorites from another browser or another version, we want them in the exact same order as they were at the source.

Archived