Sidebar not staying closed on browser restart v4.4.8.2000

mmain

Definitely should be remembering the state. Are there any other settings the come back after changing them?

Try enabling all the UI options, exit and restart the browser. Then disable what you want and try again. That might reset something so it saves correctly.

Sometimes it's the weirdest things that cause and/or fix issues.

10 hours ago, mmain said:

I know how to remove it once it launches,

And to help us help you, how are you removing it once it launches? Are you closing it from the Favorites bar left end icon or from the Menu>Skins>Sidebar option? Not sure it matters as I found that closing it from the Favorites bar also unchecks it in the options but it might be a clue.

I am using ver 4.4.8.2000. I tried going in and unchecking everything under menu>view>Customize IU and then shut down the browser. When I started it back up the Sidebar loaded back up and was on the left side of the screen as usual. When I went back in to menu>view>Customize IU sidebar was the only one checked. None of the other options came back checked when I opened the browser back up.

6 hours ago, mmain said:

I am using ver 4.4.8.2000. I tried going in and unchecking everything under menu>view>Customize IU and then shut down the browser. When I started it back up the Sidebar loaded back up and was on the left side of the screen as usual. When I went back in to menu>view>Customize IU sidebar was the only one checked. None of the other options came back checked when I opened the browser back up.

Sorry, I haven't used M4.x in 2 years.

• 7twenty changed the title to Sidebar not staying closed on browser restart v4.4.8.2000

Archived