5.1.6.1000 Favourites Sidebar

One small bug and one small request about the favourites sidebar:

The bug
If you search with the search text box and click on a result, the link is not opened, and the search is immediatly reset

The request
It would be extremely handy to have back the option 'Add favourite to this folder' when you right-click on a folder in the treeview

Thanks for your suggestion and…

On 2018/1/26 at 7:47 PM, Mario.NET said:

If you search with the search text box and click on a result, the link is not opened, and the search is immediatly reset

What's your version? Please check via Menu-Help-About. Now the newest version is 5.1.6.1000. Please try to update to newest version.

3 minutes ago, BugSir006 said:

Thanks for your suggestion and…

What's your version? Please check via Menu-Help-About. Now the newest version is 5.1.6.1000. Please try to update to newest version.

I'm on latest version

Quick update: if I start maxthon and immediatly search for a favourite, clicking on it doesn't work
If I expand the folder containing the favourite before searching for it, it works
In both cases searchbox is reset without clicking on the X icon

4 hours ago, Mario.NET said:

Quick update: if I start maxthon and immediatly search for a favourite, clicking on it doesn't work
If I expand the folder containing the favourite before searching for it, it works

Which favs are you using? Toolbar/sidebar/maxnote?

I don't have the issue where it doesn't open the favourite found in the search results, but the search does reset and the full favourites list shows again in the favourites panel.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/2/2018 at 7:45 AM, BugSir006 said:

Fixed in 5.1.6.2000

Only partially fixed:

1. when you click with left mouse button on a filtered favourite, link is opened, but the search is reset, and the results are lost
  2. if you click with the mouse wheel, nothing happens (note: when search filter is not active, middle-click opens link in the backgound)

Please reopen this ticket

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/14/2018 at 5:54 AM, Mario.NET said:

1.when you click with left mouse button on a filtered favourite, link is opened, but the search is reset, and the results are lost

The reason why the result lost is we opened that link in a new tab, it will disappear because we just opened a new page. So it is normal on product logic. Still, we appreciate your suggestion. We will make optimized on this issue-make it optional(open in current page or new page). Just an idea and the details of the plan are still being worked out :titter:

On 2/14/2018 at 5:54 AM, Mario.NET said:

2.if you click with the mouse wheel, nothing happens (note: when search filter is not active, middle-click opens link in the backgound)

Will give a test, just wait in patient.

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

11 hours ago, Mario.NET said:

Thank you!

Quick note: Backspace key is not working for me in 5.2.0.1200

It works here for me (Win7 x64; Mx5.2.0.1200).  I don't confirm.

I can't think of any reason to suggest; sorry.

<<SL>>

• 4 weeks later...

Archived